Popular Posts

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Things to do in life

1. Be a pilot
2. Own an R1 and a Harley
3. Travel around the world with a loved one
4. Be a wise man
5. Find the other half of me
6. Own a sports car
7. Attend a Grand Slam
8. Learn how to speak French
9. Fall deeply in love -helplessly and unconditionally.
10. Learn how to play piano
11. Own a restaurant
12. Travel long distance by motorbike
13. Be a good cook
14. Look into my child's eyes, see myself, and smile.
15. Restore a classic car
16. Pet a cat
17. Scuba dive
18. Ride a horse on the beach
19. Take a cruise
20. Visit a tropical paradise island
21. Be a good and true friend
22. Raise my children with good values and tell them that I love them

2 comments:

faiz.nasir said...

byk gilo, nih x masuk idea bussiness lagi nih, 2 pages pn xabes nk list.. hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hi there, just wanted to tell you, I liked this post. It was inspiring.
Keep on posting!

My weblog :: green coffee reviews